Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dance Dance Tyria

Oh the videos are rollin' out! Interestingly one of the things I remember most about GW1 was the dance videos. Watching 30, 40, 50, people dancing in unison to techno was amazing.  How is this done?  Have everyone type "/dance *" then hit enter about the same time; the world server will sync everyone up.  So lest continue the dance tradition with a few videos.

Starting off is Starfleet Dental's dance video. I have to say I'm very impressed with the editing. To switch scenes yet keep the foot work in sync without any gapping takes time and good eye. I would have picked different music but that is just personal taste.



Here is Gangnam Style by Censtudios.  I really enjoyed watching this dance video.  Good locations, lots of sweeping camera passes, and just enough effects in sync with the music beat to spice things up. 


Now just because it is cool, a trio of Asuran sync dancing created by Gold Bro Studios.  It is a simple, straight-up dance video with some good music.  As I said, it's not fancy but getting to see a triple dose of Asuran poppin' & lockin' is choice.


Next up is NoX Oil Dance! by the guild Norse Oil eXpedition.  Though the camera work is very simple, it's a great example of how organized group dancing in a formation can look great.  Oh, did I mention they organized the dance ad hoc during a stress test?  Good stuff.


I hope you enjoy the videos.  I'm going to keep my eyes open for more amazing ones and will post more as I find them.  If you see any, drop my a line or post the ady in the comments section. 

Now all we need is an intese, Charr rock video and all will be right in the world. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! Charr video but to which song? This deserves some deep contemplation...

    ReplyDelete